Monday, January 21, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 21 January 2013



The best way I know of to feel supported
Is to support myself
And respect my decisions, choices, and
Yes… MYSELF…

I’ve changed. A LOT. And quickly. Or so it seems to me. I suppose there has been more of a process and far more of a road travelled than what appears to ME to BE the case looking at it from Here and from Right Now.

No one but ME told me to start going to bed early and waking well BEfore the sun. No “reason” whatsoever BEgan this. And yet ever since that first morning in 2010 when I DID wake early, I have continued the practise.

As I BEgan little bit by slow bit to test out various practises and ways of utilising this time, I noticed other things shifting, too. With no one else to “get in my way” or “have to work round,” I have continued to support and respect my decision for over 2 years Now.

Consequently, I have produced a “body of work” in this short time which pretty much blows me away. At least if I am “looking” that way.

BUT… THAT was Never the point or purpose. The point wasn’t to DO it was to BE and to BEcome someone happier to BE at home in my own skin…

I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

I am on this way too, but working around matters of my life :))) And still it is somehow possible to integrate it into family living.
Smiles, Anke :)