Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 15 January 2013




Sleeping on it’s a strange idea,
So it seemed to me for a Very Long Time,
Yet it is the exact
And only thing that has,
Truly empowered me to Make Better Choices.

I honestly despised waiting-and-seeing for the first 55 years of my Life. 

I could NOT stand to BE patient and knew, FOR CERTAIN, it would all turn to $#!+ anyway so why bother waiting to SEE?!

I am glad this has changed in the last 5 years. Gladder still that this has changed me into someone who actually doesn’t mind setting something aside for a day or a week or longer. 

Waiting-and-seeing Now is curious. 

Oftentimes even deLIGHTfull!! 

Who knew?!

I suppose this has an awfully lot to DO with my own realisations about how my Life was/is working. 

In these past 5 years I have been remarkably “alone” in whatever choices or decisions, large and small, constitute my Life. 

When there is no one else to appease, cajole, push off of, compromise with, or generally have to consider for more than 5 minutes, Life BEcomes a whole lot less muddy.

Recently I was certain BEyond the shadow of a doubt that I wanted something and was willing to go to some considerable lengths to get it… 

After sleeping on it awhile?!  

NOT SO MUCH!!

I love you, Currie

No comments: