Sunday, November 4, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 4 November 2012



Moving from one place
Or part of Life
To another means
There’s a BEtween
Or a hallway
When we can enJOY those
We win in ways unimaginable

I am grateful for all that I have been given and all that I have Let Go. In particular in the past 6 years. 2006 was a year of Change for me that, frankly, I did NOT even see until mayBE 2010 or 2011. And then I dared only to glimpse it. I wouldn’t look at it straight on. I kept trying to find what would make it blend in and BE seamless. Never did manage that…

I have learned to love and truly enJOY the hallways of my Life.

I have grown to embrace the in BEtweens.

I am grateful for my resistance and unwillingness. Both of these taught me things about my character I couldn’t have known without the toll they took.

BEfore I would have been content with settling for a squashed-down version of Life. And while I’d NOT have seen it that way, or at least I don’t think I would have, I could have gone on that way, indefinitely.

I think.

MayBE I am wrong, yet I shall never know. Curious thing, eh?!

EnJOYing hallways is embracing everything and everyone without hesitation, contemplation, or rearranging anything.

I love you, Currie

3 comments:

Zue said...

YOUR COLOURFUL PIECE AND WORDS CARRY A VERY STRONG MESSAGE:)
xx

Unknown said...

Learn to enjoy all ways. Hugs.

Tracey FK said...

That is a cool piece of writing there... made me think... had to go off and make a cuppa and re read it... xx