Sunday, November 25, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 25 November 2012



I think I can…
Fly
Soar
Take flight
BEyond rainbows
Past Oz
To where dreaming is simply
Living My Life.

While I DO allow that thoughts are powerfully creative, I also know that despite rumours to the contrary, just thinking it will NEVER make it so. For instance, my Life’s Practise of rearranging the Past. Think it this way or that, round that bend or up that tree, the Past is what it is: Over. Done. Utterly unchangeable. [though that hasn’t seemed to stop me trying!!!]

On the other hand, thinking about where I am Now, where this is on the way TO, that is one of the things thinking is Very Good & Useful For. When I look backward from where I AM and see the path that brought me Here, Now, it BEcomes Very Clear that EVERYthing is a choice, a decision, and even a gift. There is a logic to it. An order despite the seeming chaos.

As 2012 is winding to a close it is energising and even exciting to look back, to see how things played out and wove themselves together in a fashion and pattern I’d NEVER have imagined yet clearly chose. I love that I canNOT rewrite the Past BEcause, well, BEcause it’s just exquisite.

As it is.

As it was.

I love you, Currie

No comments: