Friday, November 23, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 23 November 2012



Gratitude?!
Forgiveness?!
Acceptance?!
One or two or all three… and that changes EVERYthing.

I spent a quiet and deLIGHTfull Thanksgiving here at the Wee Cottage. Gracie and me. Simple. Easy. A day in the midst of a week in the midst of a month in the midst of a year like no other.

It’s been growing on me, unfolding and unpacking itself, and Now it’s pretty much just the How It Is and How I Roll. I love this Life. As it is. As it is NOT. As it was. As I recall it. And as I’ve forgotten, Let Go, and simply released it.

And here’s what I know today that I didn’t know until I knew it:

[In fact until I knew it BEcause it grabbed my attention like when you almost fall after tripping over some something but miraculously catch yourself FIRST… BEfore it’s too late…]

My Life Has Been And Continues To BE An Extraordinary Gift.

So much that I thought I needed to HAVE. Needed to BE. Needed to DO Life… turns out it’s only what I thought, what I assumed, and even what I was taught. [and despite learning it, well, I can Now easily, graciously, Let It GO]

All I need is what is, what I have. And that?! That changes EVERYthing.

I love you, Currie

1 comment:

carol l mckenna said...

A very enlightened woman ~ Brava! ~ Wonderful post and creative work ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^