Sunday, November 18, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 18 November 2012



And trust it to know your heart.
BElieve it is Benevolent
That it cares without limit
About you.
There you go…

Seems I am in a reflective space lately. Reaching back into the bag of the Past. Follow the bouncing ball, such a funny thing to remember, actually.

Mitch Miller. Hootenanny, [sp?!] and something else that’s too slippery to wrap my little brain round this morning.

Just follow the bouncing ball and anything is possible. Anything can BE.

MayBE.

How much of my one precious Life have I spent thinking I needed to KNOW BEfore I got there?! How much did I assume I was supposed to have experience BEfore I’d even tried a thing?! I know a lot. A whole lot of Life that will never ever come again.

MayBE this is why I love to learn. To discover. Experiment. Find out what happens if… and what else happens if… after that?!

Mornings, for me, are all about following the bouncing ball. From the time I wake and get up to see if it’s time to get the day rolling until Gracie and I head out for Morning Adventure. Writing. Digital fiddling. Writing. Copy and paste and send. Copy and paste and post. Digital fiddling. Writing. Post. And so it goes…

I just follow that bouncing ball.

I love  you, Currie

2 comments:

carol l mckenna said...

Wonderful post ~ full of meaning and self exploration ~ love your creation ~ (A Creative Harbor) ^_^

Molly said...

the small bits of red are really effective against the black and white. your posts are always so thought provoking.