Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 4 September 2012

Ó 2012 Currie Silver  

Embrace every wild adventure without pause
Dare to swing out wide and reach higher
Take it upon yourself to clear a path
Stand apart confidently
Taller than the rest
The safe
Secure.

Boldness is a good thing. Mostly. MayBE even ALWAYS. For instance when sleep is elusive, dancing like a firefly just BEyond reach. Or when you can SEE it yet haven’t a clue HOW-TO grab hold of it.

DO I shrink back in despair and insist that my brain shutdown and let me sleep, or DO I ride the light and see where I find myself?!

Boldness comes up lacking a lot. For me, that is. I prefer security, well, at least in many respects. I don’t shrink back from challenges, but I DO spend an awfully long time choosing to merge, leap, or take my very first step. Yet once I get past that, I pick up speed and roll.

I used to BE ashamed of that hesitation, the time I took to BEgin. I compared myself, complained, even whined, yet I need NOT have worried so, NOT really. It’s just my way, how I play. Accepting this without shame or embarrassment is getting to BE my new “normal” and just how I roll.

This is just ME… a little bit BOLDER.

I love you, Currie

No comments: