Sunday, September 2, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 2 September 2012

Ó 2012 Currie Silver


Make it simpler
Create space
Leave room to grow
Learn more completely
BE easily teachable

There is probably nothing that I love the way I love LEARNING. I seem to have a neverending thirst for deeper understanding, finding out HOW something is done, and discovering a way that I can BE more creative about whatever it is I’m leaning into at the moment. This morning, for instance, when I was still asleep, my mind was churning away. I didn’t know how to take Word Art that I created in Word and insert it as a jpg in my I Love You, Currie blog post. Although it seemed to “work” to print it out and scan it, I was pretty sure there had to BE an easier way…

I don’t know that I have figured it out completely, but I have been easily teachable. I have clicked here, hyperlinked there, gone round the barn several times over, and I have to say that BE Easily Teachable looks a whole lot more like my original.

Learning is like breathing. It’s what I have loved DOing since I was a little girl. I’m NOT always easy to teach, and this stands in my way. I am grateful I can see this. And know I CAN change it…

I love you, Currie

No comments: