Friday, September 21, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 21 September 2012


                                                                                                        Ó 2012 Currie Silver

Dreams are live things
They need love
BElief
And they want to BE held
Gently
With great strength.

I’ve often been called a dreamer. In many ways that is true. I dream much MUCH more than I DO. I have a vivid and incredibly active dream Life. Sometimes I have so many dreams happening in me that I stall like a flooded car engine.

There has been a HUGE shift in me in this matter of dreams, dreamers, and dreaming in general.

I am NOT the only one “responsible” for my dreams. I must share them, at least some of them, with others. I must also take action BEyond dreaming them. This is often confounding. After all, should I BE pushing and trying to make these dreams happen?! Or should I just have a lighter touch?!

As confusing as my own dreams are, others’ dreams are far less so. The greatest thing about others’ dreams is that with MY seeing them they will thrive. Others’ dreams often seem different that way. I don’t see the obvious [or subtle] roadblocks. I only see the dream dreaming. And from where I am, that looks wide open and possible.

Always.

This is why I find embracing the dreams of others essential to dreaming: I offer no resistance…

I love you, Currie

No comments: