Thursday, September 20, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 20 September 2012


 Ó 2012 Currie Silver
                                                                        
No one needs permission
Agreement
Or company
To have a good laugh
An out loud
Hold onto your sides
MayBE even wet your pants
Laugh..

I often wish I’d been a bit looser, a bit less tied-up in the Land of Should & Should NOT. I thought it strange to DO anything all alone by myself. I even imagined I made other people uncomfortable when I did things solo. Like eating alone in a restaurant. Or sitting, alone, in a movie theatre. Or taking a drive, just me all by myself to look at the Christmas lights.

Eventually I loosened up a bit more. And then some.

But the thoughts and concerns still popped up. And I learned [okay OKAY!! I am learning!!!] to care less about other people and what they thought about ME. Truth is, I think I finally saw how silly it all is, this over-focusing on others and forgetting that I am NOT the centre in anyone else’s World…

It is essential for me, Now, to DO what I need to DO, to go where I WANT TO GO, and to laugh and cry and even sometimes throw a wee-itty-bit of a fuss when something agitates the water…

Ultimately it all comes to this. BEing comfortable is nice, NOT essential…

I love you, Currie

No comments: