Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 11 September 2012


  Ó 2012 Currie Silver
                                                                                              

It’s always a reflex
So it seems
To explain myself
To justify and defend
WHY…
HOW…
WHAT…
Only way through it is simply to
STOP

Wouldn’t that BE a refreshing change?! If we all stopped trying to apologise and explain and justify and MAKE EXCUSES for ourselves, our actions, our “others” who we feel deserve our unquestioned protection… Oh I CAN only imagine I suppose.

Another confession: when I don’t write until later in the morning, BEcause I’ve slept later, I feel I have let you down.

Seriously.

Okay, I am sorry if you just laughed so hard that coffee or tea or whatever came shooting out of your nose. I am just very well trained to make up a story that will clear up any thoughts YOU might have about me BEing a “slacker” or whatever.

[like anyone is really paying attention…]

When I come here to write, I love it. That’s it. Simple. Nothing fancy. I don’t DO this BEcause anyone else reads it. I DO this BEcause I love DOing it and I love how it holds my Life closer to me.

I wonder, is it worth the bother if only one or two people are even reading it?!

No more excuses!! I write for myself and I take no prisoners!!!

I love you, Currie

No comments: