Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 19 September 2012

Ó 2012 Currie Silver                                                       

What I have is Enough
What I need will BE supplied
And what has been
Has been meant to BE

MayBE the thing about Plan B is that for so very long I BElieved it was the fallback, the certainty of having something in place to catch me were I to fall. Now?! I suppose this is why instead of fretting myself over a Plan B, I have been creating Plan BE.

[if you are lost, no worries… just hang on and enJOY the ride]

Plan BE is the HOW TO of living a Life that sustains me through each and every tide change. It is “the manual” that I’ve wished I’d come with. It is also those elusive guidelines that can make navigating Life in this World a whole lot more enJOYable.

As far as BEing enamored of MORE, this is something I’m still in the process of releasing. It is less a thing I am able to define, point to, and thereby BE ABLE to change. Mostly it is an unconscious reflex. It’s the “American Dream” sort of thing that I think I’ve adopted without first considering it fully.

I am grateful these are the sorts of things that occupy my thinking. They are far better than what used to “consume” me.

I love you, Currie

No comments: