Monday, September 24, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 24 September 2012

Ó 2012 Currie Silver

Slide through easily
Keep your heart
[and your mind]
Open
Eager
Willing

I know I am NOT the only person who has ever noticed the frequency, constancy even, of CHANGE. Even though I have treated others in my Life with jaw-dropping snarkishness, due to my tending to BE High Maintenance, I have recently embraced an attitude that hasn’t even got the least bit to DO with snarky. One that needs no careful tending or in-your-face Behaviour to contend with.

Finally…

And this is good, BEcause I’m NOW the one who is on the receiving end of All That.

Funny how that worked out. Turns out I am NOT pre-destined to High Maintenance. That I can live with or without a whole bunch of things I never dared to try living with/without BEfore.

I am grateful for this NEW-to-Me way of BEing. Especially I am grateful for how much more of my Life I Now enJOY unfiltered, SOOC as the photographers say. [straight out of camera]

BEing this way has taken me an extremely LONG time to even BE willing to consider. And I have to admit, as I look back at the roads I’ve travelled in the last 6 years, I really made things a lot harder than they needed to BE.

MUCH. HARDER.

I love you, Currie

No comments: