Thursday, September 13, 2012

Currie's Gratitude 13 September 2012

Ó 2012 Currie Silver

BEcause, even if you are convinced
Certain
[as I often am… I’m just sayin…]
That it is absolutely NOT
The truth is that it ALWAYS is
Yes. ALWAYS ALWAYS.

I had a little “slip-and-fall” in my own “produce-aisle” last weekend. It was devastating. [of course no one else could “see” this, so my devastation was all inside my very own mind] It was overwhelming. [of course there was nothing like “whelm” to go over, it was just how “it made me feel” when…]

And Now, it’s BEhind me. Over. Done. Finished. Like so many of the moments in Life, perhaps every one?!

Knowing that Life is on my side is something I know like I know that Earth is round, the moon is full, sometimes, NOT every night, and Gracie loves me.

Knowing that Life is on my side means that I can stop feeling “hard done by” this person, that group, or that Time of my Life.

It means I can roll, stumble, even fall on my face, out loud, in front of others, and still carry on, get myself back upright, foolish, embarrassed even, and keep living.

When I forget, or more, when I choose NOT to BElieve this truth about Life that is as true as Gracie’s love for me…

UGH!!!

I love you, Currie

No comments: