Saturday, June 1, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 1 June 2013


While NOT every day is filled full and brimming over with Adventure, a tiny bit of imagination and a large scoop of willingness usually brings plenty enough to the everyday for me. 

This is worthy of Gratitude.

BEing ready for Adventure is simply BEing open to whatever happens. 

After all, it’s ALL a gift, a small but essential fact of Life I often forget.

Most days I wake up eager to BEgin, even in the dark of still very much nighttime. 

I look forward to what the day will pour out. 

I lean into it with everything I’ve got, even when that makes me feel downright silly!!

On those days when I am more reluctant, when I am worried about something [usually far into the Future and definitely NOT in Today] or NOT feeling particularly well, I just build in kindness and treat myself as I would a cherished friend.

Often it is those times, when I see myself as I see others, that I grow MORE adventurous and am able to bend with the wind. 

I think kindness toward myself is an essential ingredient for this more adventurous Life I seek to inspire. 

Who knew?!

Anything and any day, even a “bad day” can BEcome an Adventure.

With the right outlook. 

And an open heart.

BE ready…


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

Being adaptable is a wondrous thing.

I am much improved at being nicer to myself, but treating myself like a cherished friend--now that's a thought to ponder. ;)