Sunday, June 23, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 23 June 2013


It often takes the view from a Very High Cliff to remember that jumping to conclusions can BE a conclusion all its own. I’ve done studies…

Last night I had a dream in several acts. I even woke up BEtween acts falling back asleep into the dream’s continuation. As I think about it Now I realise much of it didn’t fit. There were certain people mixed-up with other people whose parts in the Play of My Life did NOT intersect.

Such is the World of dreaming.

I could jump to the conclusion that there is still the possibility of intersection, though I don’t think for a second that was the point. Instead, I BElieve the point was to help me see my Life in other ways than I’m seeing it Now.

There IS intersection BEcause I am in all the parts. And dreams are, I BElieve, God’s way of bringing story to Life, MY LIFE, when I am “captive” and can “see” things unfold on the screen in my sleeping brain.

Sometimes there is no conclusion to jump to, no pat answer, no easy explanation. Sometimes it is NOT the sum of the parts but the parts themselves which turn Life into or away from the Light.

I’ve done the studies but don’t have all the answers. Yet…

I love you, Currie


1 comment:

Rita said...

Sounds like some interesting dreams. I have learned many things from dreams, too. :)