Thursday, June 6, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 6 June 2013



How simple can one’s story BE?! I’ve often wondered BEcause my own story seems to have so many footnotes and references. How I’d love to make it straightforward and utterly without need of explanation.

A troubling aspect of my story is how rigidly defined I can feel BEcause of it. How I would love to break out of its timelines and wrongthinking [on my part] about how I am limited and powerless in the face of it.

How about YOU?! What is your story?! Is it simple and straightforward or weighed-down by tangents and clarifications?! I’d like to know, really. Of course, only if you’d like to share it with me.

If I could tell my story, my very own version, from Here Right Now, I’d like it to BE short and sweet. I’d leave the detailing out. I wouldn’t burden it with technicolour or enhanced anything.

I am trying to live that story Now. Or, rather, I intend to live Now in as simple a way as I can so that, really, there is no story.

I know that is naïve and so BE it.  It’s my Life, after all.

Actually, I’m NOT so sure that my “story” is anything that needs telling. I’m just Here, DOing what I DO and BEing who I BE.

That’s enough. 


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

My story has many different chapters that feel like completely different lifetimes so I guess it would be a complicated story. I've had people who know me say nobody would believe all that happened to one person--LOL! ;)