Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 30 April 2013




I love the unfolding of all that changes with the seasons. Even here, in the Land of Perpetual Summer.

I love the unfolding of ideas. In the morning, BEfore I have had a chance to think at all.

I love the unfolding of what’s next. Despite this ALWAYS BEing the case, for me this What’s Next is unusually special.

I love the unfolding of the dawn. How quietly it turns the darkness to light, on tiptoes with whispers and prayers.

I love the unfolding of an adventure. What I plan for, how I prepare, all of that, POOF!!! it disappears in an instant.

I love the unfolding of Acceptance. All that I thought so important, such dealbreakers and lines drawn; losing their significance like birds taking flight.

I love the unfolding of a year, a brand spanking new year with all its big plans… Where I would BE, What I would DO, How it all would work together, such 3-part harmonies; the melody that I hear is so much more BEautimous.

I love the unfolding of friendships. Just when I thought even they had departed my Life, unnecessary and no longer essential, a new facet of friendship reveals itself and I step into the dance with ease.

I love the unfolding of dreams. Their possibilities deLIGHTing me completely.

I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

A great month of gratitudes!! :):)