Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 17 April 2013


Sometimes breathing lets me remember that I am simply Right Here and it is only ever Right Now.

Such an easy thing to forget, at least for me, but the breathing slows me down. Gets me focused. Reminds me gently.

Sometimes breathing lets me pause. Reflect. Go within. BE quiet. Take a beat.

Even think a thing out and through in that way that barreling ahead never has and likely never will.

Sometimes breathing just lets me think.

When I have a clearer head, breathing can magically bring Life into focus. Far better than the way my thoughtsandfeelings swirl all round, in circles that don’t fit, making it as hard to see my way through as those miles of thick fog I drove through along the Pacific Coast Highway.

Sometimes breathing lets me have an extra moment to know myself. To discover my heart.

Sometimes breathing lets me settle down and find my center again. And BEgin from there.

Sometimes breathing lets me go back to sleep when my busy brain has woken me long BEfore even I want to get up and BEgin my day.

Sometimes breathing lets me allow the light to come in.

Light that gives me new perspective.

Light that allows another facet to BE seen or even suggested.

Sometimes breathing lets me BE.

I love you, Currie

No comments: