Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 10 April 2013




Learning from my mistakes is probably the best way imaginable to capitalise on those plenty of little characters. 

Mistakes are purposeful and NOT the things to hide away at the back of the closet inside the box underneath the board.

Learning from my mistakes is wise. It brings wisdom and insight and deepened understanding. 

It isn’t necessarily fun or even the least bit thrilling to make mistakes [so many MANY mistakes] but it surely is brilliant to use them for shifts in perspective and moments of FLASH!!! I GET IT!!!

Learning from my mistakes is how I have figured out what I DO want AND what I DO NOT want. 

This is the part I wish could have gone faster, come sooner, been simpler.

And it didn’t so, there you go. I know Now. This is enough.

Learning from my mistakes is sometimes a little embarrassing.

But so what I say?! So what if I look the fool and act so silly that others feel compelled to laugh [even snort] at my ineptitudes?!

If mistakes have taught me any one thing more than all others it is that the times of the greatest and most painful laughter are those where important lessons are buried.

Where the possiblities are endless. 

Where I can truly BEgin to soar.

Even fly…

I love you, Currie

No comments: