Friday, April 5, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 5 April 2013




Rearranging what I know opens up possibilities BEyond imagining. Opportunities to Change. My. Mind. [and my ways and BEliefs and silly assumptions]

Rearranging what I know opens up my eyes. My heart. My compassion and even my integrity. It is good to allow this. Very.

When I stand by my opinions [which I have been told is brave and truly courageous] I can BEcome stuck in mud. I can miss the point completely.

Rearranging these opinions gives me new traction and while it is opening my mind I am also discovering its capacity to open my spirit.

Rearranging what I know brings me face-to-face with my principles. It is my intention to live simply. To encourage others. To BEgin from Gratitude rather than trying to sift it out of my days. I want to spend my Life DOing and BEing what I love DOing and BEing. When I notice myself BEcoming resistant and even lethargic, perhaps this means I have stepped outside my guiding Light. My principles.

Rearranging what I know opens doors and lifts shades and allows new, fresh and BEautimous BEginnings to dance and catch me in their embrace, twirling me high above my stuckness and plodding.

Rearranging what I know is how, sometimes, I even come to see what I know.

And what I BElieve…

I love you, Currie

No comments: