Friday, April 19, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 19 April 2013




What is the worst that could happen if??? 

DO YOU ever ask yourself this question?! 

Does it seem to you like you’re borrowing trouble when you DO?!

I wonder often what I was thinking when I made myself this month’s batch of prompts. 

I wonder if I really should BE thinking in the “negative” like this question implies?! 

Shouldn’t I really prefer to think of what it is I really and truly want, prefer, and desire?!

MayBE all that is true and perhaps borrowing a little trouble isn’t an absolutely BAD thing. 

After all, aren’t mistakes the real treasures in Life?! 

Isn’t what DOES NOT work exactly what pushes us [okay, Me] to try another way?!

What’s the worst that could happen if… I have filled this sentence in several times over in my earlier writing. It’s funny, each one was something I had feared and stalled on. Then, writing them this morning, I saw how easily I scare myself and hold myself in suspended animation.

Each of the sentence completions revealed to me that I rarely [actually, NEVER] know what is on the other side of possibility. That even when I try to imagine how something will play out, I’m only guessing at best.

What is the worst that could happen if???

Go ahead, answer for yourself…

I love you, Currie

No comments: