Friday, April 12, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 12 April 2013




When I get messy it means I am in a sort of flow or rhythm. 

It means I have dropped the hope and even the remotest desire for perfection. 

It is a blessed release to BE this way. 

To BE messy.

When I get messy it means I am someone who has found the slightest hint of a suggestion of the scent of an idea that I will gladly follow and go wherever it might lead.

When I get messy it means I am taking the time to breathe. 

Relax. 

EnJOY. 

BE.

When I get messy it means I am unafraid of making mistakes or having a remarkable failure.

When I get messy it means I am living inside the moments of my Life and NOT walking round carrying my clipboard and ever-present checklist of items to BE DOing Now or have completed, things I expect of myself that I would NEVER expect of anyone else, and those oh so many things I have never done or will never DO but which I think were once expected of me and so I need to keep berating myself for NOT living up to those expectations.

When I get messy it means I am learning to gently and easily Let Go.

When I get messy it means I am living…

I love you, Currie

No comments: