Sunday, February 3, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 3 February 2013



Life is sweetened by Curiosity. With Curiosity a boring and monotonous day BEcomes a playground of possibilities.

When I am with someone I love and my ears and eyes are all on that one, magic can happen. Real, honest-to-goodness magic. Abracadabra Alakazzam!!!

There is something so extraordinary in BEing seen and heard and listened to with deep Curiosity. A feeling of Anything Is Possible that lifts me far BEyond the sky I can see Here and Now.

As my Life has unfolded these last several years, I have spent a good deal of time squashing my Curiosity and making it stay in a box on a shelf. I have given in to expectations and lost out by trying to fit in and simply quit BEing curious at all about what I might want or need or really, I mean REALLY love DOing or BEing.

NOT Now. Now I am curious without measure. Now I am daring myself to spread my wings and encouraging even my most reticent Self to Leap and speak up, speak out, and most of all… speak for herself.

And you know… it’s rather an amazing thing to BE discovering POSSIBILITY that is NOT BEyond my reach or grasp. To BE standing in my own two feet looking out over the plains with sparkling Curiosity.

I love you, Currie

No comments: