Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 27 February 2013




Sometimes laughter isn’t seen as a gift. 

Sometimes it’s an interruption, inappropriate, or in the wrong place and/or the wrong time.

What can I say?! Laughter occurs…

I enJOY laughter. It is the one thing NOT missing from this solitary Life. I laugh a LOT. 

And if I lose my laughter, or have a hard time feeling it, Gracie pretty much always sets that right.

Giving the gift of laughter is sometimes like giving applause and feels as good as a standing ovation. 

It is a connection that requires no translation. 

It is the universal key that brings all people everywhere together. [and I’m thinking all animals, too…]

Awhile back I was a bit wound-up and hurting myself with loop-de-loop thinkingandfeeling. I felt so bad that I took action KNOWING FULL WELL that there could [and likely would] BE consequences.

Well, it wasn’t the end of the World, by any stretch, but one thing came out of it that brings my laughter to the front about 9 gazillion times each day.

My brother sent me a picture of his Golden, Ace, and a few simple words: BE the dog… I printed it and added the words to the photo then hung it on my window.

It helps. 

It reminds. 

And most of all it gives me REAL perspective…

I love you, Currie

No comments: