Thursday, February 14, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 14 February 2013




Something I have noticed is that we spend an inordinate amount of Time [and our lives] focused on Where We Are Going instead of Where We Are Now. It is a built-in, everybody’s playing so why NOT join them, and perfectly acceptable way to BE.

Yet it is simply silly.

Right Now is where Life is. Always. For each of us. This is our one chance and gift. Why are we so concerned with what isn’t even here yet?! [And by the way… we’ll never EVEN get to BE wherever it is we’re so focused on BEyond BEcause we’ll still BE focusing on BEyond that!!!]

Silly rabbit, Trix are for KIDS!!!

Sorry… that is pretty much one non sequitor after another. [although they are all accurate…]

Living Right Now is the Very Best Place. I know this from recent days when I have straddled my Past and some Imagined [fearfully] Future.

In the Past, where I finally admit to BEing utterly without magic wands or any powers whatsoever, I need look no further.

And that Future I am dreaming up?! Well, I could just as easily [probably even more easily, certainly it would BE more fun] imagine up a better one. Where it’s unexpectedly wondrous and hopeful.

I suppose I am preaching to the choir here… Oh well.

I love you, Currie

No comments: