Friday, February 15, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 15 February 2013




There is an expression about minds BEing like parachutes BEcause they both work best when open…

I don’t disagree with that although I DO think there is another trait they can [and should, if I may BE so bold as to should here] share to work best and that is how they are packed and prepared.

I grew up in a strange World. In some ways it looked similar to the World others were growing up in, but in others it was markedly dissimilar.

So I learned to NOT look at and NOT say things about it. Essentially, I kept a part of my mind closed and threw away the key, if ever I had one.

Today I am someone I consider to BE quite openminded. Thoughty even, as in I think long and deep about both my own World and the one I live in though NOT so directly a part of.

I compare and contrast for good and NOT for better or worse, up or down.

What I’ve discovered is I sometimes have thoughts and BElieve them when I’ve never EVEN taken them out for a test drive.

I say this neither with pride nor shame. It is an it is what it is realisation.

Awareness is key here. I far prefer my mind BEing open.

I love you, Currie