Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 20 February 2013




Whether we’re talking 24 hours or 1440 minutes or some fraction or multiple of either, we all get the same gift of TIME each day we get to live our Life.

Imagine that, just for a moment…

So, if that is true, and it is, why is it sometimes we say we haven’t the TIME to DO whatever it is we BElieve we haven’t the TIME to DO [or BE, or Try, or whatever]?!

I don’t know the answer except that when I see it in that light I am much clearer about my mastery of making excuses.

What I BElieve is at the heart of this is that while we each DO get those 1440 minutes, oftentimes we’ve previously committed a portion [or several portions] of them to other people, places, roles we play, and a myriad of activities.

BEcause of circumstances at this point in my Life, I sometimes imagine I have “more TIME” than others. I don’t. It is how I am utilising my TIME that makes it seem so, thus “making me BElieve“ that happy little story.

Humbling as it is, I have peeked back and seen [stared in disBElief] at my colossal capacity for “Wasting” TIME. “Killing” TIME. And “Filling” it.

That this has changed and continues changing is where my Gratitude shines…

I love you, Currie

No comments: