Saturday, February 23, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 23 February 2013




There are, I realise, different ways to interpret or define Wonder. For instance, Wonder can BE a feeling of uncertainty and doubt. It can also BE the feelings of awe and amazement. How and precisely where does uncertainty BEcome awe?!

I’m NOT saying it has to transform, nor DO I hold that it must only BE one or the other. BEsides, Wonder is so much MORE than its word-contained understandings.

Presently, I am thinking of Wonder as multi-faceted. Within it lies that which I DO NOT know, yet, that I both WANT to know and I am HOPING will go as I wish.

On the other hand, it’s also quite full and overflowing with a never considered and truly unimagined opportunity to KNOW MYSELF in a way that is Clear and Enough. I think that is its greatest revelation for me.

I am realising that I have often held onto my dreams and desires simply to stay in the thrall of their imagining. To let them BE spoken aloud and put into play means I will no longer have them to visualise BEcause they are free Now to transform into Real Things which, well which frankly I canNOT control at all.

This gift, Wonder, despite the “downside” inherent in it, is a gift I receive [and give] gratefully.

I love you, Currie

No comments: