Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 26 February 2013



I really don’t know what I was thinking when I chose the word, zest, as the 26th gift I could bring, yet after the past hour and a half of writing about and creating a piece of art I think speaks to it, I’m glad for whatever it was that caused me to choose it.

Mostly we think of zest as a sort of exuberance and freedom; or as that particular citrus flavouring. At least I DO/did…

Now I think zest is much more about what we hold in our hearts and our minds. 

And I think it is much more about BEing Present inside of another’s moment, especially another’s JOYous moment when our own little moments aren’t really having much to DO with JOY at all.

Zest is a sparkly word. It sings off the tongue, perhaps it even makes our mouths break into a grin. It has done all those for me this morning.

[And sharing that Here, Now, with YOU makes me laugh out loud!!]

Another thing I’ve discovered is that this process, my Morning Practise of creating this gift to share with you in Gratitude, it adds tremendous zest to my days.

And to all of my Life.

It lets me feel generous and discover how truly much I enJOY giving this to you…

I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

I SO KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! I enjoy creating my blog posts every second to the fullest....smiles to you...let's dance up in the air soul jive and enjoy the ZEST in your being.

Smiles, Anke :)))))