Saturday, April 26, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 26 April 2014


Create inclusion - with simple mindfulness that others might have a different reality from your own.   [Patti Digh, Life Is a Verb: 37 Days to Wake Up, Be Mindful, and Live Intentionally]

Apparently some of us have a really too difficult time making room and welcoming in divergent perspectives. We are obsessed with samenesses and understandings and BEing Right. MORE Right even. It is a little crazy. This is what I am thinkingandfeeling this morning. A little crazy is too much crazy for me…

There is no hospitality like understanding.  [Vanna Bonta, Flight: A Quantum Fiction Novel]

I am amazed these days how much simple understanding can tip the balance of the “sanity” I enJOY. To have someone “get me” and NOT BE hell-bent on “changing” how I thinkandfeel is BEyond words wondrous. To BE able to simply BE in the World where things like having lung cancer are NOT written cross my face, it is amazing how kind and understanding the people of this World can BE.

The waves splash against my face, carrying a message: Welcome, you belong here. [Doug Cooper, Outside In]

With the obvious problem of there BEing no ocean here in the desert, I am waiting for those waves to splash and kiss my face with their gentle welcoming.

MayBE one day?! Soon?!


I love you, Currie

No comments: