Sunday, April 13, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 13 April 2014


You can dance in the storm. Don't wait for the rain to be over before because it might take too long. You can can do it now. Wherever you are, right now, you can start, right now; this very moment.  [Israelmore Ayivor]

Life is a curiosity, eh?! I have worked hard at learning to BE Right Here and Right Now and NOT BE seduced by some what might BE… I have learned to STOP staring, even looking, in that rear view mirror. I have done all I can to stop WAITING and simply BE.

And Now Life is all about the Waiting and Seeing. So I laugh…

If you feel lost, disappointed, hesitant, or weak, return to yourself, to who you are, here and now and when you get there, you will discover yourself, like a lotus flower in full bloom, even in a muddy pond, beautiful and strong.   [Masaru Emoto, Secret Life of Water]

I love this idea of returning to oneself. It never seemed like the safest place for me until really the past year or so. I am glad to have learned to lean into myself. To find safety and peace within my own BEing.

Sometimes now was enough. Sometimes it was everything.  [Mary Balogh, Simply Perfect]

Actually, Now is Enough and it is Everything.

I love you, Currie


No comments: