Saturday, April 12, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 12 April 2014


When you get to the end of all the light you know and it's time to step into the darkness of the unknown, faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: either you will be given something solid to stand on, or you will be taught how to fly.  [Edward Teller]

Tennyson said that “the shell must break BEfore the bird can fly” and this completes that idea. For me. It is true that I only know so much. I’ve lately BEgun to explore that. How I go from NOT knowing, the “dark,” to knowing, the “light.”

It is quite BEautimous exploring the Light. Mostly I just bask in it.

PHOSPHORESCENCE. Now there's a word to lift your hat to... to find that phosphorescence, that light within, that's the genius behind poetry.   [Emily Dickinson]

Poeming. There is a practise I Let Go. It was fun, like making art is. A sweet little daily practise. These are the things that bring Light to my days. One at a time. No fuss. No muss. Just Playing in the Light.

We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.  [J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix]

So much is about choosing.

I love you, Currie



No comments: