Sunday, February 9, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 9 February 2014



And we should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once. And we should call every truth false which was not accompanied by at least one laugh.   [Friedrich Nietzsche]

Imagine, just for a moment, a World in which things are put together in a way entirely what you might [or I might] consider weird. Wrong. Bizarre, even. Consider those possibilities that come into play. Just try. See what happens.

Man should not consider his material possession his own, but as common to all, so as to share them without hesitation when others are in need.   [Thomas Aquinas]

Things are what often gets in the way. How many. Having enough. Taking care of. Bringing along. Leaving BEhind. Consider instead the intentional sharing of what all need with others. NOT having to have My Own Stuff. Knowing that what I have or another has can BE shared. Easily.

This is NOT such a new idea, just one which, for many reasons, has come to seem, well, unusual.

We never stop to consider that our beliefs are only a relative truth that's always going to be distorted by all the knowledge we have stored in our memory.   [Miguel Angel Ruiz]

And I never stop to consider my BEliefs as valid as another’s. They’re just my own.


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just finished a conversation on Skype with my son to never let go in a relationship of who he is - and what he emotionally needs to BE himself:) So BE, Currie -that's the best way you can be:):)