Sunday, February 16, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 16 February 2014


All my life they had made choices for me, and I had resented it. Now the choice was mine, and once it was made, I would have no right to blame anyone else for the consequences. Loss of that privilege, to blame others, unexpectedly stung.    [Megan Whalen Turner, A Conspiracy of Kings]

It never feels good to realise that I have been the one standing in my own LIGHT. Nor a proud and point-to-able thing when I discover I am my greatest problem as well its best possible solution.

Still, I like that I am the maker of choices in my Life. It lets me know myself. Trust myself with my own heart, mind, and Spirit. It gives me Hope.

But the past cannot be changed, and we carry our choices with us, forward, into the unknown. We can only move on.     [Libba Bray, The Sweet Far Thing]

Life seems all about the daily demonstrations of my willingness to Let Go and Move On. Living with the hand I’ve been dealt; playing it to the best of my ability. Celebrating that I have this challenge or that obstacle and Today I get to work on it a bit.

We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us.   [Ken Levine]

Hmmmmmmm… I suppose he is right.


I love you, Currie

No comments: