Monday, February 17, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 17 February 2014


It's not too late to develop new friendships or reconnect with people.   [Morrie Schwartz]

Really?! I wonder… Last night, or early this morning, I had the most vivid dream about someone from my Past. It seemed urgent and important yet I canNOT figure out How or Why Now that I am awake and fully Present.

I suspect it is all part of a re-learning and reminding. I suppose I could BE right or wrong on that, too.

The world is so empty if one thinks only of mountains, rivers & cities; but to know someone who thinks & feels with us, & who, though distant, is close to us in spirit, this makes the earth for us an inhabited garden.   [Johann Wolfgang von Goethe]

I wonder if I ever come to mind for any of the others who seem to pop up on my brain. I wonder if it all happened just to teach me something. I wonder if, mayBE, it could BE that we both had things to learn in one another’s company. And if, when we had learned enough, our drifting apart was simply meant to BE...

Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life by ourselves alone - we find it with another.    [Thomas Merton, Love and Living]

Quite possibly.


I love you, Currie

No comments: