Thursday, August 8, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 8 August 2013


Of course I love this word BEcause it BEgins with BE. However, more than that I love what it MEANS to me, how gorgeous it is a concept that can BE pulled into service with no notice whatsoever.

And I love this from Richard L. Evans, Don’t let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was. Isn’t that just exquisite?!!! Somethings make such deLIGHTed sense within a context.

To BEgin is hopeful and possible. It is fresh and clean and sparkling. It is also daunting, even terrifying, looked at squarely. Much as I would like it to BE sunshine and rainbows, BEgin has its other side or opposite edge.

I found this very thoughty quote from Tori Amos:

Some people are afraid of what they might find if they try to analyze themselves too much, but you have to crawl into your wounds to discover where your fears are. Once the bleeding starts, the cleansing can begin.

As a person who is, by choice, introspective and contemplative, this entire notion resonates with me. To BEgin to heal I had to go BEyond where I was comfortable going. I had to stay, oftentimes in the dark and damp nothing and nowhereness.

Yet that was truly the BEginning of my most glorious adventure. 


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

I think you are beginning a glorious adventure! Whoohoo! :)