Sunday, August 18, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 18 August 2013


I love this word. It holds every dream, each wish, however small or long ago, I have wished, and it connects Life. How amazing a feat for such a simple word…

We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop. [Mother Teresa]

This is so truly important to remember. I may NOT feel I DO much to make any significant difference in the World, but that does NOT change the FACT that I DO and have and will, for as long as I am here to make one.

What difference does one person make?! What does it matter that one person is here?! Tough questions, but then look at the ocean. It is there, wherever you stand at its shore. And it is there, wherever there is another shore, connecting one to the other. No matter who sees it or what shore they are on.

You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does no become dirty. [Mahatma Gandhi]

It’s easy to assume that BEcause one thing is sour, bad, or wrong, there is no point in trying to sweeten, make good or right what I/we CAN.


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

Each person has energy they send out--so we touch each other even when we aren't aware of it or never speak or can't even see the other people. It's like a big energy web. Negative energy spreads. So does positive energy. We each choose. It is impossible to walk the fence or to hide away from humanity, even if people think they can. That's my belief, anyways. I choose positive. ;)