Friday, August 23, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 23 August 2013


Trust yourself. Create the kind of self you will be happy to live with all your life... [Golda Meir]

I think, no, I BElieve that though Trust may BE an essential, it is NOT always in sufficient supply. I BElieve this BEcause I haven’t found it where I’ve placed it. Much of the time…

So this is where trusting myself has been key. And curiously enough, trusting myself has made it easier to trust others.

Trust in what you love, continue to do it, and it will take you where you need to go. [Natalie Goldberg]

There was a time, NOT so long ago, when I didn’t have a clue what I love[d]. I was easily swayed and sent myself this way and that. Eventually, BEtween rounds of nausea trying to DO it “this way, NO, that way,” I found what I love. I got to know it. I indulged it. I explored it. I made it my own.

Make the most of yourself by fanning the tiny, inner sparks of possibility into flames of achievement. [G.M.]

Now I live a Life that I truly enJOY. Day in and day out. It might seem simple or even dull to some, but it is just right for me.

I am happy here. Productive. Creative. Generous. Content. At peace. 


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

Trust has always been a difficult thing to do fully with my whole heart. Doesn't come easy when you were taught not to as a child. I keep working at it. ;)