Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 7 January 2014


All the world is made of faith, and trust, and pixie dust.  [J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan]

Much is said [as well much has been written] about Faith. What it is. Who is full of it. Who is NOT. Walking by it. Organising it. Having it. NOT having it.

And when it comes right on down to the place where I sit, I wonder if I have it “Right.” Is it Faith that keeps me DOing what I DO and BEing how I am?! Or is it any one point-to-able thing?!

I have come to accept the feeling of not knowing where I am going. And I have trained myself to love it. Because it is only when we are suspended in mid-air with no landing in sight, that we force our wings to unravel and alas begin our flight. And as we fly, we still may not know where we are going to. But the miracle is in the unfolding of the wings. You may not know where you're going, but you know that so long as you spread your wings, the winds will carry you.  [C. JoyBell C.]

For me, for Right Now, this is an extraordinarily simple definition of Faith. That knowing without knowing HOW or WHEN or WHAT.

This is where I’m walking by Faith.


I love you, Currie

No comments: