Saturday, January 18, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 18 January 2014


Be Impeccable With Your Word. Speak with integrity. Say only what you mean. Avoid using the word to speak against yourself or to gossip about others. Use the power of your word in the direction of truth and love.   [Miguel Angel Ruiz]

Sometimes there is a foundation upon which I operate. Sometimes… NOT always. I wonder if this is true of others. MayBE. Perhaps NOT. But these words are what I would wish to BE in my foundation.

My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy. I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?  [Charles M. Schulz] 

Earlier I was writing about how, even when I am in pain, I manage to make my day the best day it can BE. I used to NOT. I used to wallow in my pain and want to “kill it” and just “get through this day!!”

Instead, I have carried on, this time, yet again, and I, too, wonder what DO I know Now that I did NOT know then?!

The good life is a process, not a state of being. It is a direction not a destination.  [Carl Rogers]

Same as the idea that Life is a Journey, this is a helpful truth and a good “direction” for living my Life.


I love you, Currie

No comments: