Friday, January 3, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 3 January 2014


We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.  [Martin Luther King, Jr.]

I have withheld my love and forgiveness, my kindness and compassion, and never has it improved my Life or any situation. Nor has it made the sort of difference I wish to make in this one precious Life I have been given.

Now I forgive quickly. Without all the mind-bending-brain-cramping of BEfore. Ahhhhhhh!!!

There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.  [Nelson Mandela]

Getting by is tempting, while living full-out holding nothing back is amazing!!! I won’t say I always bounce about like Tigger when opportunities present themselves, but I ALWAYS choose to give of myself and whatever I have fearlessly. Needing to “hold on” is simply erroneous.

If you plan on being anything less than you are capable of being, you will probably be unhappy all the days of your life.  [Abraham Maslow]

I guarantee this is true. I’ve done studies.


I love you, Currie

No comments: