Thursday, January 30, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 30 January 2014


In the process of letting go you will lose many things from the past, but you will find yourself.  [Deepak Chopra]

Even when I don’t want to, when I am thinking I can certainly hang onto this, that, or the other, deeper inside myself I know I Have To Let It Go. This is something of a mantra for me Now.
  
I have clung so to things and my ideas about them that I haven’t really accepted that sometimes, actually most of the time, I HAVE TO Let Go.

We must be willing to let go of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. [Joseph Campbell]

The thing is, mostly people don’t think to DO this. I often don’t. I think my plans or goals or ideas, even my ideals, are The Way. And so I decide I am lost when I seem to have lost my way.

Really, as I scan lightly in the rear view mirror, I have been most “found” when I haven’t had a Plan or Way.

When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be. When I let go of what I have, I receive what I need.   [Tao Te Ching]

This is exquisitely true, so far as I know.


I love you, Currie

No comments: