Sunday, January 12, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 12 January 2014


The fact that I can plant a seed and it becomes a flower, share a bit of knowledge and it becomes another's, smile at someone and receive a smile in return, are to me continual spiritual exercises. [Leo Buscaglia]

I am, daily, amazed at the way I can make a difference. It is NOT the big band get out the parade sort of DOing or Difference either. It is much smaller. Something even invisible, to anyone looking. And yet, little bit by slow bit I think I have matured in this one way. And this is cause for great happiness.

By having a reverence for life, we enter into a spiritual relation with the world. By practicing reverence for life we become good, deep, and alive. [Albert Schweitzer]

I just finished reading about Schweitzer, which makes his words all the more relevant to me . It is often in such reading that I discover where I am Spiritually, and where I am NOT.

I am a seeker. I have always loved reading about others’ Journeys in this Life.

The maturity that is Spiritual Maturity is a treasure I didn’t even know to seek. I didn’t know until I got somewhere else why I had been where I was. This might sound odd, indeed it may BE.

Just saying…


I love you, Currie

No comments: