Saturday, March 9, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 9 March 2013



Paying attention hasn’t always been my default. It is much more, Now, yet for a long time I was foggy and fuzzy and a little distracted.

When I think of paying attention I imagine BEing aware of what is going on around me. However, it seems like it has more BEcome what it going on INSIDE of me. In my head, my heart, my body…

On the other hand, paying attention to someone else is MUCH more a deliberate thing, especially a live and in front of me someone. Even Gracie qualifies for this sort of attention paid.

Yesterday I was out amongst the World taking care of 2 errands at two malls. I took the Connection ride rather than the bus to one and an hour later the other, and then took the bus home.

It was exhausting and overwhelming and I felt like I was drowning.

Seriously. I never imagined I could BEcome so crushed by people and places and things, OH MY!!!

The World seems full with unhappiness. Anger. Easy irritation. Explosive bursts. Insults.

People don’t smile much, in fact they don’t look at other people much. Everyone is lost in their own private space, or on their phone or looking at their phone…

MayBE I “should” get “out” more?!

I’m thinking NOT so much…

I love you, Currie

No comments: