Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 6 March 2013



I don’t know how this works for anyone else, but I am Now more certain than ever that when I am feeling smooshed, squashed, swept in the corner, and a little like eating glass, it’s a good time for reaching out, BEyond my little Gone With the Wind movie set, and seeing what I might DO or simply BE for someone else.

While it doesn’t render whatever all is making me feel less and discarded brand sparkling new again, it CAN help me to see that I am NOT the only Poor Pitiful Pearl on the Planet.

This is perhaps what I love about making my art, too. Or, at least this digital fiddling part. It catches me and all of my loose and fraying ends. It gives me focus and lets me BE imaginative and a possibilitarian.

So often that is all it takes to slide from negative to positive.

I know!!! Who’d’ve thunk?!

The other side of reaching out, the kind I have to DO, this is a comfort, too, in its way… I mean, if I can find someone that I won’t drag down. BUT… mayBE that isn’t what I think it is.

MayBE, just possibly, reaching out to someone AT ALL is Enough…

Though I’ve more questions than answers, Reaching Out is good stuff.

I love you, Currie

No comments: