Monday, March 4, 2013

Currie's Gratitude 4 March 2013




Well, I suppose this is as true as it is universal. Leaping isn’t for everyone or every situation, yet if I am going to LEAP I think I prefer DOing it boldly.

BEing bold isn’t necessarily BEing fearless. In fact, I think fear is one of those mysterious ingredients that give boldness its something special.

BEing bold is, however, at least in my opinion based upon my own experiences, a matter of Trust.

You see, if every leap or even each tiny shift in course weren’t a little bit unpredictable, even “dangerous,” leaps wouldn’t BE leaps. They would just BE baby steps or changes of direction.

A leap is a leap is a leap. Whenever I have taken a leap I have NOT returned to the place where I started. I have had things taken from me which I canNOT get back. And, I have had to lean into something far greater than a taut line.

This is where God comes in. Every. Single. Time. Thus the Trust and what is even more, the Faith that what is happening is in hands far “more” in every way than I can BEgin to imagine. I am grateful to hold this conviction, to lean into it with all of me.

BEcause Life, at least mine, asks for much leaping boldly.

I love you, Currie 

1 comment:

Anke Martin said...

Thank you Currie! Greetings from a leap-er, smiles, Anke :)