Thursday, May 1, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 1 May 2014


Real courage is when you know you're licked before you begin, but you begin anyway and see it through no matter what.  [Harper Lee]

BEginnings can sometimes BE the #1 cause for Procrastination. At least this is true for me. And I am who I know best. And the really odd piece of this puzzle is how good it can feel when I am wrong about things when I see how things unfold.

Don't let life discourage you; everyone who got where he is had to begin where he was.  [Richard L. Evans]

This is so true, eh?! I often will catch myself thinking that I just simply canNOT DO what I want or imagine [or even am asked to] BEcause of whatever it is that I think I lack. But that is only my head trying to steer me into the wall instead of spreading my wings and taking to the sky.

It's a funny thing: people often ask how I discipline myself to write. I can't begin to understand the question. For me, the discipline is turning off the computer and leaving my desk to do something else.  [Barbara Kingsolver]

This is how it rolls for me, too. I canNOT explain what it is that I love about writing. I guess love is just like that.


I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

Passion is just passion. When your soul soars doing something...you can't help but want to become lost inside of it. ;)