Monday, May 5, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 5 May 2014


A rock pile ceases to be a rock pile the moment a single man contemplates it, bearing within him the image of a cathedral.  [Antoine de Saint-Exupery]

This is what it means, to me, to reach with imagination. It is about seeing things that aren’t there, and things which others canNOT see.

Yet. Seeing them whole and complete even though you haven’t one shred of evidence to prove it possible.

There are no mistakes. The events we bring upon ourselves, no matter how unpleasant, are necessary in order to learn what we need to learn; whatever steps we take, they're necessary to reach the places we've chosen to go.  [Richard Bach]

It is hard to say that I fully accept that what I am walking through, especially Now, is something that I have chosen. But… Perhaps it is. And if it is, can I stop long enough to look at it with imagination?! Without fear and resistance and especially without everyone else trying to tell me what to DO?!

Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  [Harriet Tubman]

When I remember that I am the only one who CAN live my Life and who CAN make my choices, I really quite enJOY Life.

I love you, Currie

1 comment:

Rita said...

You said it very well. :)