Monday, May 12, 2014

Currie's Gratitude 12 May 2014


And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high.  [Ayrton Senna]

It’s been a wild ride the past few weeks. Seems just yesterday it was March. Yet the calendar is quite insistent. We’re in May Now, approaching its mid-point… WOW!!

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.  [Khalil Gibran]

Sometimes the things I write about are so simple, so deeply understood ALREADY that even I wonder what point there could possibly BE to writing about them AGAIN… But you know, I really just love to dive deeper and mayBE even “fly” higher. What can I say?! [that I have NOT already said?!]

If history repeats itself, and the unexpected always happens, how incapable must Man be of learning from experience.  [George Bernard Shaw]

If you enter this world knowing you are loved and you leave this world knowing the same, then everything that happens in between can be dealt with.  [Michael Jackson]

Sometimes I’ve nothing to add only to share…

I love you, Currie

No comments: